The contact form you intend to use requires providing basic personal information in the form; forename, surname, and e-mail address - these are the details that will allow us to answer your question.
You can also give us your telephone number so that we can contact you by phone. By choosing a way of contacting us via the contact form, you also consent to the processing of your personal data in order to respond to your inquiry.
It is worth knowing that:
1) The administrator of the personal data provided will be TEKRA sp. z o. o with registered office at 66-620 Gubin, ul. Przemysłowa 1.
2) You may contact us by calling to the telephone number provided on the website.
3) At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data – it is sufficient to inform us about it.
4) Your personal data will be processed only until the goal is achieved - - answering your question by e-mail or telephone.
5) We take care of your personal data and do not transfer them to other entities.
6) If anyone violates the security of your personal data, you may exercise the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - from 25 May 2018, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.